Welcome To The Rapidshare Information Location

Here we strive to give you the best resources for finding and using rapidshare's services for free. We always try to keep you informed about the best places to get free rapidshare premium account and rapidshare premium password. So check back often, and thanks for your time.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Free Working Valid RapidShare Premium Accounts with Passwords version 1.00001

As I have promised,It is time to give rapidshare account details to all my subscribers.I will mail rapidshare account details to everyone who has subscribed till now,and But,for others who haven’t done yet,they will receive them in my next release.Please acknowledge back when you receive the password so that i can confirm the mail id.
Please dont change the passwords so that others can also use it.I am really fed up of users,who try to change the password and hence ,i have stopped sending passwords for a while.
My offer remains same for all:-For those who subscribe to my mailing list (you can see the input form in top header of my site) and those who add my site through GOOGLE connect(you can see it the right pane of the site),will receive RAPIDSHARE account username and password .You must also specify the email address in the comment.Again,Please DO NOT CHANGE ITS PASSWORD.
Every premium account has a download limit of 10 GB per day.
LATEST ACCOUNT DETAILS FOR RAPIDSHARE ACCOUNT: LOGIN:techtipsmaster.com Passwords will be sent to you in mail.
Latest Post:
Free Working Premium RapidShare accounts with Passwords,Expiration date May-June 2010


View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment